Friday, January 9, 2009

Garmin


OK, so we finally broke down and bought a Garmin.  Mainly because we won't know where the heck we are when we get overseas.  It's been a great toy and we've actually found it useful here in the States.  I just got around to installing our NL maps.  It took over an hour!  Either I'm losing my technical savvy or this was just too darn complicated (and didn't come with instructions!).  The Garmin website was useless.  Oh well!

On a happier note, Kaeli had dance today.  She's a wonderful dancer!!  I can't wait for her recital next week.  We will video it and post it at some point.  May be a little while since we're leaving the very next day!

8 days and counting...  I'm in the process of trying to organize for the air freight packing/move to the hotel which is Monday.  Not that I really have to do all of this organization, but if I don't they may ship something that I need or ship something that belongs to the apartment and we'll lose our deposit!  Guess that's one more down side to living in a Corporate apt.!

Well, I think the girls are finally asleep and Avery has stopped coughing (for now).  Bryan is at Guys' Night, so I'm going to try to get some sleep.  Oh wait, Kaeli isn't asleep.  I just heard rustling from her direction.  Guess I'll go try to get her to sleep!!!  

No, this photo really doesn't have anything to do with this post, but it was cute, so I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment