Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally, a few minutes to blog!

I knew our lives would change significantly when we moved to the Netherlands, but I didn't expect our girls' personalities to change so much in three weeks.  Granted, they have both been sick, so maybe that explains it, but seriously I have not had 10 minutes without at least one of them attached to me and unable to put them down!  Not that I am against snuggling, but sometimes I really need to do things (like go to the bathroom!).  Anyway, things are really good here.  We just put an offer on a rental home.  Hopefully, they will accept it and we will have a "permanent" place to live soon and will be able to get the rest of our stuff out of storage and have a place that we can really call HOME.  Here are some pictures of the past 3 weeks.  You can tell that our transit apartment is VERY small.  The kitchen is tiny, but it does its job!



Kaeli has been a big help.  She likes to vacuum, especially in her dance clothes!!










If you want to see our potential home, go to this link. 

Hopefully, I will be blogging weekly now, but we'll see!!  Hope you are all doing well and haven't forgotten about us yet.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet locale. Well done and best of luck settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pics of the new--possible--pad. It's the first guys night without Bryan, and I'm online, big surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a cool rental property! Looks like there's plenty of space to spread out? Thanks for posting pictures - so nice to see your faces! :) I hope the girls give you a break soon. How's the new job going? Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete