Sunday, July 12, 2009

Visit with Friends

I don't think I fully realized how much I truly miss all of our friends until this weekend. Jody & Abi Licatino (friends of ours from Kingland Baptist Church in Katy) came to the Hague this week (Jody works for Shell too). We had a wonderful time with them for dinner and then again today as we spent the day in Arnhem, The Netherlands. We didn't do anything extremely exciting or earth-shattering, but it just felt so good to have a real connection with someone and to be able to talk about anything. I miss having folks to "do life" with! OK, so it's only been 6 months. There's still plenty of time for us to make more friends, but it just makes me feel a little lonely. I miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. how can we 'talk' on the phone?? I really want to talk to you!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss y'all so much! I am geting misty eyed...

    Love you all!

    BIG KISS FROM ME TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete