Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Scrooge

I feel like such a scrooge when it comes to this year's Halloween. I know I have a good excuse (we were flying home from Spain), but we were home by 2pm, which is plenty of time to get dressed up and go trick-or-treating. Yes, they do celebrate Halloween over here. But, alas, we got home, unpacked a little, called all of the grandparents, ate dinner, then went to bed. I could have at least answered the door and given some candy to the lone trick-or-treaters that rang our doorbell, but considering they woke up Avery... I think Bryan did go apologize, but we then turned off all of our lights and shut the doors to those rooms with windows to the front of the house. Bah Humbug!!

Seriously, though, Nana (my mom) made the most adorable costume for Kaeli. The extent of her Halloween was the pictures you see below. She loved it and looked absolutely beautiful. Thanks, Nana!


No comments:

Post a Comment