Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More adventures

So, these trips actually took place several weeks ago, but better late than never...

Our boat trip in Amsterdam:
Bryan's friend, Frances, keeps a boat in Amsterdam. He likes to toodle around the canals, meet perfect strangers while waiting to go through the loch, etc. He invited the fam to come for a ride. It was supposed to be a couple of hours, which turned into about 5! 5 hours on a boat with a 3 and a 1 year old! The first 2.5 hours were fantastic. The last 2.5 were a struggle, but it was a gorgeous day and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as you can see from the pics. Kaeli got to help drive the boat and got attacked by a BIG kissy fish (read: Frances giving her lots of kisses).

My trip to India:
OK, so it's not an Adventure 'Together', but it was an adventure. I had to go to Bangalore, India, for work and left Bryan home with the girls for a week. Luckily, Bryan's Mom ('Grandma') was able to fly over and help him out. Good thing, as Avery got sick the day after I left! I had a very good time. Got lots of sleep. Work was very productive. I didn't get to see much of India, unfortunately, but did enjoy some delicious food, good shopping, and a beautiful hotel! It reminded me alot of Mexico with a gorgeous 5-star hotel next door to a field full of cardboard homes. Traffic was awful! I had a driver all week and I just fastened my seat belt and closed my eyes!! Got home safe and sound. The girls missed me a lot! I think Bryan did too!! Here are some pictures of my hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment