Thursday, May 28, 2009

Facebook

Since I blogged last night, I was going to spend some time catching up on Facebook tonight, but it won't load.  Seems I get this blue circle thing and FB just won't load.  So, what do I do?  I go google it and it seems there is something wrong with FB and Mac compatibility for some reason.  Oh well, guess I will have to accept my friend requests later.  Or, pretend I'm doing something for "work" on FB and do it from my work computer. 

By the way, for those of you who are my dearest friends, shame on you for banning yourselves from blogging (you know who you are!).  I now have time to actually catch up and you all aren't blogging!  What's up with that?!

2 comments:

  1. Mimi would like that picture you're using for the top of the page! I can't print it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I didn't block myself from blogging, but I sure didn't blog this week. Just wait till Eric is out of school (and VBS is done). I'll be on every day ;)

    ReplyDelete