Tuesday, April 21, 2009

If you're not already sitting down, you might want to...

In one of my recent posts, I mentioned that Kaeli has been saying very funny things lately.  I forgot about a recent story that is totally hilarious, so sit down before you read this (and hold on to your chair because you might fall out of it!).

Bryan was giving Kaeli a bath the other night and she asked what the pink things on her chest were.  Instead of telling her they were "chest buttons" (you know, like a belly button) like I do, he proceeded to tell her that they were nipples.  Kaeli then wanted to know why she had nipples.  Bryan told her that whenever she became a mommy that she could feed her babies milk with them.  When she got out of the tub, she came running to me to tell me (OK, now imagine Kaeli in her cutest voice with complete and utter excitement in her tone):

"Mommy, when I become a mommy, I'm going to feed my babies with my nickels!"

3 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUS!!! You need to write that down on a piece of paper, wait for her to have a kid, then hand it to her after she buys her first can of formula. Nickels! :) Oh, I just love the stuff that comes out of their mouths...priceless! Miss you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...That is soooo FUNNY! I love it! I miss y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, you do win! I haven't blogged in a few days, but the one I'm writing now is a doozy! :)

    ReplyDelete