Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It'll never happen again!

This will never happen again, so don't get used to it, but I actually posted two blogs before my friends Sterling, Misty, and Jenn (ubber bloggers) added a new post to their blogs!

I am enjoying my quiet evening in Germany, watching the Rhein River pass by. I miss Bryan and the girls, but it is nice to have some "me" time even if I have to work some while doing it. The trip did not start off well. My train was 20 minutes late an I only had a 15 minute "layover" at the Utrecht train station, so I had to wait 2 hours for the next train to Cologne. Then, that train was 20 minutes late getting into Utrecht! Oh well, I'm here and life is good. If you're reading this before Friday, 11AM Houston time, please pray for Bryan. He has the girls by himself for two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment